- $4.6 million dollars: Secured full funding for the Innovative Adult Career Education fund for VIDA and other statewide workforce projects
- $302,500 dollars: Restored full funding for VIDA after it was proposed receive $0
- $23 million dollars: Secured this money through the Hidalgo County Drainage bond
- $20.2 million dollars: VIF leaders advocated and passed the Edinburg Municipal Flood Bond for future flood infrastructure work in the city
- $6 million dollars: VIF leaders secured this through the Hidalgo County Drainage Bond and negotiated with the county redesign the drainage to be more community friendly and safe for the schools and children in the area
- $100,000 dollars for VIDA in Pharr
- $1 million dollars: This is all new money that leaders are bringing to south McAllen through the Hid. County Drainage District Bond that was not in the original proposal to improve flood infrastructure
- $538,000 dollars for VIDA
$55,740,500 leveraged by Valley Interfaith leaders in 2018 -2019
- Street lights installed at the intersection of Austin Road and Minnesota Avenue.
- $1.5 million invested in Las Palmas community for drainage infrastructure, street light installation, and 4 fire hydrants.
- Sidewalks constructed along Perkins Middle School and McKenzie Road.
- Ambulance services implemented at the Port of Brownsville and now available 24 hours 7 days a week – at cost of $1.5 million /year.
- Lincoln Park preserved as a public space for the community to enjoy after the City of Brownsville planned to donate the land to the University of Texas System.
- Signatures obtained from Congressmen Vela and Gonzalez in support of the DACA Discharge Petition.
- Successful Get Out The Vote campaign on Drainage District 1 – Passage of Proposition A $190 million bond for drainage improvements with 67% voter approval in Hidalgo County.
- Successful Get Out The Vote campaign on City of Edinburg Proposition C $20 million bond for drainage improvements and Proposition D $10 million bond for roadway improvements.
- Construction of a new youth center by Holy Family Catholic Church
- Improved local drainage to lessen impacts of floods on the church and community
- Continued funding for the Valley Initiative of Development and Advancement (VIDA), Affordable Homes of South Texas, and the Milagro Clinic.
- Inclusion of South McAllen in City of McAllen’s $54-million-dollar plan for water retention ponds and expansion of floodgates.
- Successful Get Out The Vote campaign on Drainage District 1 – Proposition A $190 million bond for drainage improvements in which South McAllen will receive $1 million in drainage improvement investments. Hidalgo County achieved a 67% voter approval of the Proposition A drainage bond.
- Construction of Research and Development Center (Library).
- Construction of pedestrian bridge at Jones Box Park.
- Achieved 10 miles of road improvement and infrastructure in South Pharr.
- Successful Get Out The Vote campaign on Drainage District 1 – Proposition A $190 million bond for drainage improvements with an 80% voter approval of bond in South Pharr and 67% approval in Hidalgo County. South Pharr will be receiving $15 million in drainage improvement investments.